The breaking down of foods into smaller absorbable units the body can utilize is dependent upon the digestive tract's secretion of a class of proteins called enzymes that are present in every natural food. Because they are heat sensitive, they are often de-activated when foods are cooked and processed. The lack of natural enzymes in the foods we eat places an extra strain on the pancreas and gallbladder. "Burn-out" of these important digestive organs leads to a myriad of conditions, including diabetes, hypoglycemia, pancreatis, heartburn, and an array of digestive disorders.
Each tablet of Power Plant Enzyme Concentrate contains the following enzymes:
|Lipase (20 mg.)||Fat|
|Protease (20 mg.)||Protein|
|Amylase (20 mg.)||Starches|
|Lactase (20 mg.)||Milk Sugar|
|Maltase (20 mg.)||Reduces maltose & dextrose|
|Sucrase (20 mg.)||Sugar|
|Rennin (5 mg.)||Milk Protein|
|Trypsin (120 mg.)||Protein|
|Chymo-Trypsin (2.5 mg.)||Swells Protein|
Each tablet of Power Plant Enzyme Complex also contains the following digestive aids
- Papain (120 mg.) a proteolytic digestive enzymes from papaya.
- Bromelain (200 mg.) a proteolytic digestive enzymes from pineapple.
- Intrinsic Factor (10 mg.)
- Bile Salts (20 mg.)
- RNA/DNA (25 mg.)
- Pepsin (5 mg.)
- Zinc (Citrate) (5 mg.)
- Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) (500 M.F. units)
- Catalase (150 units)
- Echinacea Purpurea (75 mg.) an herb best known as a lymphatic cleanser. Helps assist the immune system.
- Bifidus Bacterium (10 mg.) natural bacteria found in lower bowel. Keeps bacteria in equilibrium and fights infection.
- In a base containing: Barley Grass Juice, Wheat Grass Juice, Spirulina and Chlorella.
- Enteric Coated - allows enzymes to pass through the acid of the stomach into the alkaline small intestine.