Concentrated Chinese herbal tea extract
Kidney Enhancer promotes vitality and longevity for men and women. A kidney tonic and anti-aging formula. This formula has been used for thousands of years to heal and nurture the kidneys.
Kidney Enhancer promotes longevity and enhances vitality. It is a Traditional Chinese Herbal formula used for thousands of years to improve kidney energy and promote longevity. Take this formula when you have the symptoms of chronic fatigue or when you are losing sexual interest due to low vitality. It is good for chronic fatigue. These herbs fortify your blood, support adrenal function, enhance mental performance, and moisten the body and skin.
Kidney Enhancer delivers maximum benefits of Dong Quai, He Sho Wu, Panax Ginseng, Chinese Knotweed, Schisandra, and Horny Goat Weed.
Dong Quai and He Sho Wu are blood tonics that nurture the liver and kidneys. These herbs darken your hair and moisten the body and skin, which reduces wrinkles. Knotweed thins the blood while Ginseng and Schisandra promote Qi circulation and immunity. Horny Goat Weed is a kidney-yang tonic which nurtures the kidneys and balances blood pressure.
Use For: Allergies, Arthritis, Bladder/Urinary Tract, Cholesterol, Chronic Fatigue, Circulation, Constipation, Diabetes, Depression, Eczema, Eyes, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Heart Disease, Hormone Balancing, Hypo-thyroid, Immune Function, Impotence (men & women), Kidneys, Longevity, Menopause, Sinusitis.
The information is not intended as medical advice, but only as education and as a guide in working with your health care professional.
Organ Affinity: Liver & Spleen
Effects: Tonic to blood; emennagogue; promotes circulation; analgesic, sedative, laxative.
Indication: Menstrual disorders; dysmen orrhoea, menorrhagia, amenorrhoea, blood deficiency: painful scarring in traumatic injuries, postnatal abdominal pain; rheumatic pains.
Remarks: Best herb for menstrual disorders. Strengthens female reproductive organs and regulate hormonal levels. Also, used as a liver remedy, circulatoiy stimulant and blood fortifier. Also, eases the effects of menopause.Selected References
1. Addition of methyl thioglycolate and benzylamine-60 (Z)-ligustilide, a bioactive unsaturated Lactone constituent of several herbal medicines. An improved synthisis of (Z)-ligustilide. J Nat Prod 58:1047-55, Beck JJ & Stermitz FR.
2. Lou, Z. H. "Abnormal menstruation and pre-menstrual syndrome." Journal ofNew Traditional Medicine, Kwang Chow TCM College, 5,47-48,1984.
3. Kumazawa, Y., Mizunoe, D., and Otsuka, Y. "Immunostimulating polysaccharides separated from hot water extract of angelica acutiloba Kitagawa (Yamato Tohki)." Immunology, 47,75-83, 1982.
4. Yoshira, K. "The physiological actions of tang kuei and cnidium." Bulleting of the Original Healing Arts Institute, 10, 269- 278,1985.
5. Haranaka, K., Satomi, N., et al. "Antitumor activities and tumor necrosis factor producibility of traditional Chinese medicines and crude drugs." Cancer Immunol. Lmmunother.,21(l), 1-5, 1985.
6. Xn, L. N., Yin, Z. Z. and Lin, M. "The antithombotic effect of Dang
Gui (Angelica sensis) injection and its clinical trial." In Abstracts of
International Symposium on Traditional Medicine and
Modem Pharmacology, Beijing, 1986, p.104.
Organ Affinity: Liver & Kidneys
Effects: Tonic to Kidney - Yang; climates wind-damp ailments (rheumatic); aphrodisiac.
Indications: Kidney-Yang deficiency impotence, speratorrhea, premature ejaculation, lumbago, cold hands and feet, fears of cold, rheumatic discomforts of "wind-damp" excess, spasms, numbness.
Remarks: Dilates the capillaries and large blood vessels, lowers blood pressure.
Organ Affinity: Liver & Kidneys
Effects: Tonic to liver and kidney; nourishes blood and semen, demulcent laxative; antidote.
Indication: Blood deficiency: sallow complexion: dizziness, insomnia, premature graying of hair, kidney deficiency, lumbago, weak bone, sinew and cartilage, swelling of lymph glands abscessed and ulcers.
Remarks: Sexual tonic and energy builder, reduces signs of aging. Improves quality of blood, hair and teeth. Promotes longevity. Good for high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries and veins.Selected References
1 .Antioxidant and radical scavenging effects of enthraquinones and anthrones. Pharmacology 1:77-85, 1993. Malterud KE, Farbrot Th, etc.
2.Pharmacological intervention in experimental multiple organ failure in rats. Chung Hua Cheng Hsing shao shang Wai ko TsaChi h 80:25-7, 1992. Huang QB
3 .Influence of3,4, 5—tri-hydroxystibene, 3- beta-mono-D-glucoside on vascular endothelial epoprostenal and platelet aggregation. Chung Kuo Yao Li Hsueh Pao 16:265-8, 1995. ZhangPWetc.
Organ Affinity: Spleen, Lungs
Effects: Boost energy, immunity and sexuality; strengthens male reproductive organs, adrenal glands; improves the body's ability to handle stress.
Indications: Energy deficiency, weak pulse; asthma due to "empty" lungs, diabetics, heart palpitationsm lack of appetite.
Remarks: Regulates blood pressure and blood sugar, promotes secretions of sexual hormones in men and women and promotes blood production.Selected References
1. Takagi, K., "Pharmacological studies of Panax ginseng root." Japanese Journal of Pharmacology, 22,245-259, 1972.
2 Kim, E. C., Cho, H. Y. and Kim, J. M. "Effect on Panax ginseng on the central nervous system." Korean J. Pharmacol., 2, 23,-28, 1971.
3. Saito, H., Yoshida, Y. and Takagi, K. "Effects of Panax ginseng root on exhaustive exercise in mice." Japanese Journal ofPharmocology, 24, 119-127, 1974.
4. Breckham, I. land Dardymov, I. V. "New substances of plant origin which increases non specific resistance." Annual Review of Pharmocology, 9,419-430, 1969.
Organ Affinity: Kidney
Traditional use in Chinese Medicine: Tonic to kidneys deficiency: lumbago, weak bone, constipation due to dry intestine, swelling of lymph glands, abscissa and ulcers, analgesic. Expels "damp-wind", moist, eases blood flow (Menstrual disorders), candida, sore throat, cough, and clear phlegm.
Remarks: Anti-inflammatory (arthritis), anti- bronchitis, fever due to lung infection, anti microbial, and anti-viral.
Recent scientific findings: Polydatin thins blood, inhibits effect of platelet aggregation reducing effect on arterial thrombosis, prevents endotoxin-induced acute lung injury, enhances antioxidation, and protects multiple organ failure. Anthraguinones (emodin, danthron, physcion and rhein) are active anti-inflammatory compounds against arthritis and anti-microbial activity.Selected References
1. Polydatin prevents endotoxin-induced acute lung injury in rats. Chung Hua Chich Ho Ho Hu His Tsa Chili 16:153-4, 1993. Mo Gy etc.
2. Emodin, a protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor for Polygonum cuspidatum. J. Nat Prod 55:696-8, 1992, by Jayasuriya H, Koonchanok NM, etc.
3. An invivo investigation of the effect of anthraquinones on the turnover of aggrecans in spontaneous osteoarthritis in the guinea pig. Inflamm Res 44:182-6, 1995. Carney SL,l Hicks CA, Tree B and Broadmore RJ.
4. Activity of Anthraquinonic and naphthoquinonic compunds on oral bacteria. Pharmazie 49:681-3, 1994. Didry, Dubreuil Land Pinkas M.
5. Evaluation of the antiviral activity of anthraquinones, anthrones, and anthraquinone dervative against human cytomegalovirus. Antiviral Res 17:63-77, 1992.
Organ Affinity: Lungs, Kidney, Liver, Heart, Spleen
Effects: Astringent; tonic to kidneys; demulcent; anti-diarrhoeic; anti-tussive.
Indications: Chronic coughs; asthma; thrush; profuse perspiration due to "empty" ailments; spermetorrhoea; nocturnal emissions; profuse and frequent urination; chronic diarrhea.
Remarks: It is both astringent and emulcent. Excellent fluid balancer. Beautifies the skin. Strengthens liver function and immune system.Selected References
1. Doexycholic acid as an endogenous risk factor for hepatocarcingenesis and effects of gomisin A, a lignan component of schizandrin fruits. Anti-cancer Res 16:751, 1996.
2 Anti-human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) activities of halogenated gomisin J derivative, new mononucleoside inhibitor of HIV type 1 reverse transcriptase. Antimicro Agents Chemother 1995 Sep. 39:2000-7. Fujihashi T. etc.
3. Inhibition by gomisin C (a Lignan from schizadra chinesis) of the respiratory burst of rat neutrophils. Br J Pharmacol 113:945- 53, 1994. WanglPetc.
The Three Treasures: Jing, Shen, Qi describe
three concepts of energy and underly the philosophy on which the "Three Treasures Teas" were
The Three Treasures Teas: Sixteen formulas to
balance and harmonize your body.